Saturday, July 19, 2008

a mid-summer's cool new Wave collection

It's 100 degrees outside....too hot for even the beach. Kinda makes me long for the cool icy mid-October Halloween weather. Hope these rare-ish New Wave tunes will take you there


MODERN ENGLIGH - Life In The Gladhouse
MEDIUM MEDIUM - So Hungry So Angry
GARY NUMAN - Are Friend's Electric (Renegade Soundwave mix)
Peter Murphy - Blind Sublime 12"
APB - When I Feel This Way 12"
BELOUIS SOME - Imagination 12"
MEN WITHOUT HATS - I Like

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog. Great to hear these again (well, I've heard "Hungry..." enough times!), especially APB - there's not too much of their stuff online.

We played a few gigs on Long Island in our day...

Steve
www.mediummedium.com

d.hydration said...

i like this blog.
thanks.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate this blog so much. I stumbled across it as well, by chance, while I was looking for links to Hilary's material. I was sad to learn she passed away a year ago. Thanks for giving us the chance to reclaim our lost youth!

Hallway Of Memories said...

Thanks so much guys.....so cool to know that there are still people out there that can appreciate great music

Unknown said...

APB. Scottish band who supported The Jam on a number of tours.

Not many folk still remember them....