Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey! I found a new project

Guess I got caught by the "making videos for Youtube" bug.

First off I decided to make a video for a song I wrote and recorded in 2004 called " The Game Of Lies". I used Little Rascals footage cause....um....actually for no reason at all.....but it looks kinda cool so I used it.......


GAME OF LIES


Then I decided to do one for " Everybody Looks Like You ", which I recorded with my first working band "Dreamworld" back in 1988. So I guess 20 years isn't too long to wait for a video.....

EVERYBODY LOOKS LIKE YOU
But best of all I think is this video for a song I recorded and wrote in 1996 called " Lullabye"...using footage from an old Casper The Friendly Ghost cartoon.....
LULLABYE


If anyone's interested the MP3's are at the bottom of the page....in the first blog I posted

No comments: